Introducing our Family of Android Budget Tabs :-)
1) is the aPad tablet (W8505), the oldest of the bunch, which I purchased from eBay. It came with Android 1.6 (Donut) and I was able to upgrade it up to Android 2.0 (Eclair). Very few ROMs available for this, Resistive screen and pretty slow.
2) is the ePad tablet (W8650) and I have 2 of these, both from eBay. Came pre-installed with Android 2.2 (Froyo) and there are a lot more ROMs available for this device. Resistive screen and slightly better performance compared to the aPad.
3) is the Sylvania which I purchased at a CVS Pharmacy. Came with Android 2.1 (Eclair) and there aren't many ROMs available for this device. Resistive screen and has a stylus, and is similar in performance with the ePad.
4) is the first Android 4.0 (ICS) tablet I purchased from eBay. Capacitative screen and smooth performance. The only drag is the Google+ app does not recognize it as ICS and installs the legacy version of the app - so no hangouts.
5) is another Android 4.0 (ICS) tablet I purchased from CVS Pharmacy. Capacitative screen and of the lot has the most pressure sensitive screen. It's the heaviest of the bunch but has a couple of extra features like the HDMI out port. Hangouts work well though the front-facing camera isn't the greatest.
6) is the latest acquisition UBIslate, the commercial version of the #aakash tablet. Comes with Android 4.0 (ICS), has a capacitative screen and so far smooth performance. No pressure sensitivity but at least you don't need a stylus. Haven't installed all my apps yet but will post a detailed review this weekend.